PREVENTATIVE FORKLIFT MAINTENANCE
Forklift performance is an important of part of your operation. Preventative Forklift Maintenance will help ensure your equipment is running properly, avoiding costly downtime and extending the life cycle of the equipment. Ultimately, Planned Forklift Maintenance saves you real dollars.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING PROACTIVE
Even the most dependable equipment requires basic attention to ensure it provides the day-to-day performance required to run your operation. Not only that, a commitment to being proactive can have massive impact on the long-term value and life expectancy of your forklifts.
Decrease in Expensive
Standards & Safety
Preventative Maintenance can reduce machinery repair bills by 25%.
A COMPLETE MAINTENANCE SOLUTION
At Hodge, we analyze your equipment and how it's used in your operation. With that knowledge we build a customized maintenance plan for your operation and budget. Our team works with you to execute that plan to keep your forklifts and operation running smoothly.
CONVENIENT FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
DETAILED MAINTENANCE RECORDS
HONEST WARRANTY SUPPORT
FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
Interested in learning more about Hodge PM Plans? Contact Us
CHOOSE THE EXPERTS
Each of our service technicians is factory-trained, so you can know that your equipment is in the hands of a professional. We do whatever it takes to keep you running, offering convenient timely service in our shop, or at your site.
WE INSPECT WHAT MATTERS
We will inspect your forklifts for many of the factors that impact your everyday performance such as fluid levels, brakes, steering and tire condition. We’ll also take a look at some of the hidden elements that can lead to bigger issues.
How often should I service my forklifts?
The frequency of how often a forklift receives a routine maintenance check-up plays a major role in the performance and longevity of the equipment.
THE HODGE PM CHECKLIST
FORKLIFT PM CHECKLIST
- Blow Off Unit with Compressed Air
- Clean Grease Fittings & Lube
- Check All Fluid Levels
- Check & Clean Air Filters
- Check Mast Up-rite & Mount Lube Mast
- Check All Cylinders for Leaks & Adjustments
- Check Mast Chains & Hoses for Condition & Adjustment
- Check Forks or Attachment
- Check Steering for Operation
- Check Brakes for Correct Adjustment & Operation
- Check All Lights
- Check Safety Equipment for Correct Operation
- Check Tires & Wheels
- Perform Operational Check & Physical Inspection
- Inspect Battery & Check Electrolyte Level (Electric Only)
- Check Motor Brushes (Electric Only)
- Check Drive & Or Contractor Panel (Electric Only)
- Check Drive System for Correct Operation (Electric Only)
- Blow Out Radiator (IC Only)
- Change Engine Oil & Filter (IC Only)
- Check Engine Belts for Condition & Adjustments (IC Only)
- Check Dash Gauges for Operation (IC Only)
- Check Battery & Connections (IC Only)
- Check Engine for Operation (IC Only)
PREVENT FORKLIFT DOWNTIME WITH A PRE-SHIFT INSPECTION.
Watch this video and see how to properly inspect your forklift before each shift.
Want to know more?
Fill out the form below to have a Hodge representative answer your questions about Preventative Maintenance.